The juice from pineapples relieves cough, eliminates mucus and even relieves the symptoms of tuberculosis. That statement might be a bit hard to swallow, but read more…
There have been numerous studies showing that pineapple juice extract is five times more efficient in reducing mucus compared to over-the-counter syrups sold in pharmacies – patients recovered almost 5 times faster.
A unique study combined several natural ingredients to eliminate mucus from the lungs of patients diagnosed with tuberculosis. It is also proven that pineapple relieves every type of cough – especially dry cough.
Pineapple contains two powerful substances – bromelain, an enzyme which fights inflammation and helps in food digestion.
Pineapple contains large amounts of manganese which helps in the formation of connective tissue and improves the nerve function – The combination of these two factors relieves the cough and eliminates the mucus from the lungs.
In addition to this, pineapple is an excellent source of vitamin C, and this vitamin has multiple effect: strengthens the immune system and destroys free radicals, which provides better function of the airways.
Scientists confirmed that pineapple not only relieves cough, but also relieves the symptoms of arthritis, regulates blood pressure and has certain anti-cancer properties.
Here’s a little recipe to help you become cough free or at best cure that cough associated with the Philippines:
- 1 cup of fresh pineapple juice
- ¼ cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1 piece of ginger (about 3 inches)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients
- Take ¼ cup, 2-3 x/day and repeat recipe daily until cough is gone
Latest posts by Timothy Walker (see all)
- Fil-Am and American turn themselves in on drug run in US - November 7, 2017
- Philippines suspends Uber, Grab vehicle registrations as backlog mounts - November 7, 2017
- Mad, bad or misunderstood? What is Kim Jong Un really thinking? - August 28, 2017