Whether it’s for convenience or for cash, credit cards help and with Amex My Account you can take care of your card online. The 21st century is the generation of electronic transactions. Electronic payment cards are great replacements for hard cash.
Not only are they more manageable but also earn you cashback and reward points. There are many credit cards and charge cards available in the credit market. The general rule states that you should apply for the card that is accepted in the most places.
American Express Cards are excepted around the globe. And you can use them for things like booking flights to paying for groceries. And not only can you enjoy the convenience of the card while shopping, you can manage the card online with Amex My Account.
What is Amex?
The Amex card is an electronic payment card issued and processed by financial service company American Express. It is one of the oldest and popular credit card companies with a long history of serving individual customers and businesses.
Like traditional lenders, it offers credit facilities to customers in the form of charge cards and credit cards. American Express provides many different types of cards according to the need of customers.
Some of the most popular Amex cards are Amex Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card, British Airways Amex Credit Card, Platinum Cashback Credit Card, Nectar Credit Card, and others.
You can earn reward points, travel points, and cashbacks depending upon the nature of the card.The Amex cards’ annual fees can reach up to $600, while you can find cards at low or no annual fees.
Features and Benefits of Amex My Account
The features of Amex cards depend upon the type of credit cards you take. Here is a list of the most prominent Amex cards features:
- The cards like American Express Platinum Card offer never-expiring reward points. You can earn a membership point for every £1 you spend. And you can later redeem the points with a range of shopping, travel and lifestyle partners.
- With American Express Platinum Cashback Credit Card, you can earn cash backs on every purchase you make with the card. Enjoy 1% cashback as you spend £1 to £10000 and 1.25% cashback for spending over £10000.
- American Express also provides travel accident insurance of up to £150000 on public transports.
- Another major benefit that AmEx cards provide you is Fraud Guarantee. Now you don’t need to worry about unrecognized purchases (if any). AmEx will remove it from the account immediately and help you solve the matter quickly.
Eligibility to Get Amex Cards
You have to meet the standard eligibility criteria to apply for an Amex credit card.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old with no bad debt history.
- You have to be a permanent resident of the United Kingdom.
- One needs to have a current UK bank or building society account.
Plus, you can also check your eligibility for an Amex credit card with the help of American Express’s Eligibility Checker. You have to submit your personal information, contact information, and financial information to check your eligibility to carry an Amex card.
And the eligibility checker helps you to apply for a credit card confidently in a few minutes.
How to Apply for the Card?
Applying for a credit card is very easy and takes less than 10 minutes. First and foremost, you need to submit your credentials to undergo a credit check, which ensures you meet the obligations in the contract.
This includes checking your ability to repay, chances of defaulting (not paying back your debt) and your credit history.
How to Register for your AmEx My Account
Once you have a credit-checked AmEx card, you can set up your card and register your account easily on your PC with three simple steps. Click on the Activation link given and you are ready to go.
Enter the 15-digit card number and 4-digit Card Id to the system. Moreover, you can find the details mentioned either on the front or back of your AmEx card. Find the activation link here.
Note: There are risks involved when applying for and using a credit card. Consult the bank’s terms and conditions page for more information.