Vaccinated customers can avail of perks, promos, and discounts from 188 NCR Plus (Metro Manila, Bulacan, Laguna, Cavite, and Rizal) food establishments from June 1 to August 31, 2021.
It was part of the Smart Communication’s Bakuna Benefits Promo Program, in collaboration with RestoPH under the private sector-led campaign Ingat Angat by TaskForce T3 (Test, Trace, Treat). It aims to “boost the economy by encouraging the public to go out while strongly reminding them to observe safety protocols.”
LIST: Restaurants offering promos for vaccinated customers
Vaccinated customers should comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Applicable upon presentation of a valid and original COVID-19 vaccination card and valid ID. Should the customer not be able to present both documents, promo cannot be redeemed.
- Offer is non-transferrable. Presence of the COVID-19 vaccination cardholder is needed to redeem the offer. Redemption via authorized representatives will not be accommodated.
- Offer is applicable to the personal consumption and enjoyment of the COVID-19 vaccination cardholder. Should store allow group orders, only the meal consumed by the COVID-19 vaccination card order will be qualified for the promo.
- Available during operational hours of participating stores from June 01 to August 31, 2021.
- Promo offer cannot be exchanged for any other goods/services.
- Valid for dine-in and/or take out transactions unless otherwise specified in the mechanics of the participating brand. Not valid for delivery transactions.
- Promo cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo or discounts, including senior citizen/ persons with disability discount. Customer may choose one offer/discount to be applied to the transaction.
- Redemption of the offer will be applied upon purchase. Offer cannot be redeemed after the official receipt has been issued to the customer.
- In case of dispute with respect to a customer’s eligibility, coverage of dates, and redemption, participating brand’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding a customer’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by the participating brand with the concurrence of DTI.
- Fraud, abuse or any unauthorized action relating to the card transaction, the redemption of the free item or the participation in the promo may result in the disqualification of the customer from the promo.
For more information and the complete list of restaurants, you can check out Ingat Angat’s website.