The Philippines’ bet Leren Mae Bautista won 2nd runner-up in the Miss Globe 2019 held in Ulcinj, Montenegro, early Tuesday (Manila time).
Meanwhile, Alejanda Diaz De Leon Soler of Mexico was hailed Miss Globe 2019.
Soler succeeded Miss Globe 2018 Yu Yizhou of China.
The Winners of the Miss Globe Beauty Pageant 2019
- The Miss Globe Beauty Pageant 2019 Winner – Mexico
- First Runner Up – Trinidad And Tobago
- Second Runner Up – Philippines
- Third Runner Up – Canada
- Fourth Runner Up – Czechia
- Miss Best National Costume – Nicaragua
- Miss Dream Girl – Thailand
- Miss Golden Girl – Ukraine
- Miss Elegance – Peru
- Miss Cosmopolitan – Albania
- Miss Photogenic – North Macedonia
- Miss Tourism Globe- Montenegro
- Miss Intercontinental – Australia
- Miss People’s Choice – USA
- Miss Bikini – Senegal
- Miss Talent – Dominican Republic
Top 5 Of The Miss Globe Beauty Pageant 2019
- Miss Mexico
- Miss Canada
- Miss Philippines
- Miss Trinidad And Tobago
- Miss Czechia
Leren Mae Bautista won the Miss Tourism Queen of the Year International in 2015 before winning 2nd-runner up in Miss Globe 2019.
“I think [it’s] both an advantage and pressure. But then I will use that advantage as my learning experience from the international pageant that I joined before. And pressure, yes, it is still there, but I will make that pressure into motivation to bring my second crown here in the Philippines. And I will be proud to bring that here. So I am ready,” Leren said in an interview before competing in Miss Globe 2019.