Effective 1 December 2021, fully vaccinated nationals of non-visa required countries under Executive Order No. 408 (s.1960), as amended, shall be allowed to enter the Philippines until 15 December 2021, subject to the following conditions:
A. Holders of passports valid for at least six (6) months at the time of arrival, and with a return or outbound ticket to their country of origin or next country of destination.
B. Prior to arrival in the Philippines, the foreign national should have stayed exclusively in Green List countries/territories/jurisdictions for fourteen (14) days.
C. Must have the following proofs of vaccination against COVID-19 recognized under existing IATF regulations:
1. World Health Organization International Certificates of Vaccination and Prophylaxis;
2. VaxCertPH; or
3. National/state digital certificate of the foreign government which has accepted VaxCertPH under a reciprocal arrangement unless otherwise permitted by the IATF.
D. An individual shall be considered as having been fully vaccinated for COVID- 19:
1. More than or equal to two (2) weeks after having received the second dose in a 2-dose series, or
2. More than or equal to two (2) weeks after having received a single-dose vaccine.
3. The vaccines administered to the individual are included in any of the following:
a. Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) List or Compassionate Special Permit (CSP) issued by the Philippine Food and Drug Administration; or
b. Emergency Use Listing of the World Health Organization.
E. The following testing and quarantine protocols shall be observed in all ports of entry:
1. A negative RT-PCR test shall be required to be taken within seventy-two hours (72hrs) prior to departure from the country of origin. Upon arrival, no facility-based quarantine and no on-arrival RT-PCR test will be further required but the passenger is enjoined to self-monitor for any symptoms until the fourteenth (14th) day with the first day being the date of arrival.
Philippines welcomes fully vaccinated foreigners with visa-free privileges
2. Travelers merely transiting through non-Green List countries/territories/jurisdictions shall not be deemed as having come from or having been to said countries/territories/jurisdictions if they stayed in the airport the whole time and were not cleared for entry into such countries/territories/jurisdictions by its immigration authorities.
3. The testing and quarantine protocols of minors shall follow the testing and quarantine protocol of the parent/guardian traveling with them, regardless of the minor’s vaccination status, and country of origin.
F. For those vaccinated but failed to comply with the above test-before-travel requirements, they shall be governed by the protocols for unvaccinated individuals coming from Green List countries/territories/jurisdictions such that they shall be required to undergo facility-based quarantine until the release of a negative RT-PCR test taken on the fifth (5th) day and self-monitor until the fourteenth (14th) day of arrival with the date of arrival being the first day.
G. The list of non-visa required countries under Executive Order No. 408 (s.1960), as amended, may be found at https://dfa.gov.ph/list-of-countries-for-21-day-visa.
Prior to arrival in the Philippines, the foreign national should have stayed exclusively in “green” list countries or territories for 14 days. Areas under the green list are deemed low-risk for COVID-19 transmission.