In line with the latest resolution of the Inter-Agency Task Force for Emerging and Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), passengers arriving in the Philippines starting Feb.1, 2021 shall undergo RT-PCR testing on their 6th day of quarantine at a facility/hotel accredited by tourism and health agencies of the government.
Allowed for travel to the Philippines, subject to the presentation of required travel documents are: Filipino citizens, foreign nationals with long-term visas, diplomats and dignitaries, and those with medical emergency cases, including medical escorts.
Philippine Airlines is reminding arriving passengers to observe the following revised arrival and quarantine protocols:
- BEFORE YOU FLY
– Register on the Electronic Case Investigation Form (e-CIF) as early as 3 days before your flight to Manila.
e-CIF for land-based OFWs: https://bit.ly/MNLRedCrossPHeCIF
e-CIF for sea-based OFWs: https://ecif.firstaide.ph
e-CIF for all non-OFW passengers (including Returning Overseas Filipinos, authorized foreign nationals, etc.) arriving in Manila: https://bit.ly/MNLPALeCIF
– For non-OFWs: Pre-book a hotel accredited by Tourism and Health Agencies for a 6-night accommodation.
- DURING CHECK-IN FOR YOUR FLIGHT TO MANILA
– Present your QR code, Affidavit of Undertaking and the Traze App;
– Sign the declaration and waiver form indicating that you are healthy and fit to travel.
- WHEN YOU ARRIVE
– Accomplish the Health Declaration Form, Arrival Card and Bureau of Customs Form;
– Listen to the briefing of the Philippine Coast Guard and Philippine Airlines;
– Upon deplaning, submit the Health Declaration Form;
– For non-OFWs: Proceed to the validation and verification desk where Detoxicare staff will confirm e-CIF data. Pre-pay the RT-PCR test (PHP 4,000). Payments can be made via cash, card, AliPay, WeChat Pay, PayPal and Gcash. Hotel verifiers will confirm passenger’s booking;
(Note: For passengers with no pre-booked hotel, they must choose from the list of accredited hotels suitable for mandatory or stringent quarantine. Cost to be shouldered by the passenger.)
– For OFWs: Proceed to the OWWA or MARINA Desk for quarantine hotel assignments;
(Note: For sea-based OFWs: Proceed to the validation and verification desk where personnel shall confirm your registration.)
– Before exiting the terminal, submit the Affidavit of Undertaking to the Philippine Coast Guard and the Bureau of Customs (BOC) form to the BOC Officer;
– Proceed to your respective transport vehicle for transfer to your quarantine facility/ hotel.
Philippine Airlines issues new testing, quarantine protocols
- AT THE QUARANTINE FACILITY/HOTEL
– Check in for your quarantine stay;
– On Day 3, OFWs shall receive an e-mail requesting them to fill up a health check questionnaire;
– Day 6: RT-PCR Testing will be administered;
Non-OFWs shall present their QR code, passport, and payment receipt and shall undergo RT-PCR testing to be given by Detoxicare Medical and Diagnostics Laboratory;
OFWs shall undergo RT-PCR testng to be administered by the Philippine Coast Guard/Philippine Red Cross.
At any point from day of arrival to day 5, passengers showing symptoms shall inform their hotel of their condition. The hotel shall inform the DOH and BOQ for assessment, medical management and testing.
- TEST RESULTS
– If a passenger tests positive, an assessment will be made by the health/quarantine officer to determine the appropriate next steps.
– A passenger who tests negative may obtain the Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) medical certificate via quarantinecertificate.com. by emailing the BOQ.
– Present your test result and BOQ medical certificate for clearance.
- CHECKING OUT / GOING HOME
– Once cleared, you may call up your relatives or Local Government Unit to pick you up or you may arrange for your own transportation. OFWs may contact OWWA or their Local Manning Agencies.
Please complete your 14-day quarantine/ self-isolation under the monitoring of your Local Government Unit (LGU) or Barangay Health Emergency Response Team.
Source: Philippine Airlines
Into or toward the inside ofMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)