The world is a crazy place, you never know what’s going to happen and that’s where a BDO Personal Loan can help. Having debt is part of life today. In fact, almost everyone you know has one debt or the other, even if it just the electricity and water bills.
Getting a loan to cover for the money you don’t have can be challenging. First off, you’ve got to figure out which loan is right for your situation like a personal loan or investment loan among others. Getting a personal loan is often the most challenging.
Lenders are unsure of how exactly you’ll pay them back, but BDO has made getting that personal loan a little easier. Up next you’re going to find out how to get a BDO personal loan. You’ll find information on things like fees and how to apply.
What Are The Types Of Loans BDO Offers?
First of all, before you get to know more about personal loans with BDO, there are other types of loans that you can get with BDO. These are different categories of loans. Those include the Kabayan Personal Loan Secured, Kabayan Personal Loan Unsecured, Auto Loans, and Personal Loans.
What Are The Features Of The Loans?
All the loans offered with BDO have different features that make them unique from the other. On the other hand, there are features that they share. Here are some of the common features that the loans ate BDO have in common.
- Fast approval process – One thing you want from your loan is fast approval. Here you get approval within 10 days and that’s what you want from your loan.
- Flexible repayment – With a loan, you don’t want one that forces you to pay your loans in one go.
- The flexibility of Loan Amounts – When it comes to loans, you don’t want one that is stagnant on one amount. It all depends on your income and other factors of our income. You can borrow up to PHP 1,000,000.
What Is The BDO Personal Loan All About?
You probably want to learn more about what you’re getting when it comes to applying for a personal BDO loan. You obviously need to know about things like loan tenure, amount you can apply for and so on. The repayment process is documented below.
- You have a loan tenure of around 36 months that’s on the maximum side and 6 months for the minimum term of the loan.
- With BDO, you can acquire a loan of PHP 10,000 on the low side and a maximum of around PHP 1,000,000.
- And, in case you were wondering, you can make early repayments on your outstanding loan with BDO personal loan.
What Are The Requirments? How To Apply
First of all, you need to be at least 21 years old to get approval for the loan, and you shouldn’t be more than 70 years upon the maturity of the loan. Then, you need to earn at least PHP 120,000 annually if you’re in employment.
For those who are self-employed, they have to earn at least PHP 400,000 annually. Of most importance, you have to be a Philipino resident to get the loan if you’re a citizen. You must have stayed in the Philippines for 2 years if you’re a resident applying for the loan.
All employees must have worked for the company they are in for at least a year. To apply for the loan, you can easily use the online platform to access the loan by visiting the BDO official website. Alternatively, you can visit any BDO branch and apply for the loan in person.
How To Contact BDO
Telephone: Domestic Toll–free 1-800-10-6318000 and 1-800-3-6318000 (Digitel), and International Toll–Free (IAC) + 800-8-6318000. Text BDOLOANS to 225678, or check out the BDO website for more information and how to find a branch near you.
BDO Personal Loan Conclusion
As long as you have a source of income that meets their requirements, you’re eligible for a loan with BDO. The application process of the loan also doesn’t take time as long as you’ve got all your documents organized. And you can hear back in as little as 10 days.