According to the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical, and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA), severe weather bulletin In a bulletin issued 8 am on Monday, “Ramon” is moving Northwest at 10 kph with a maximum sustained winds of 85 kph near the center and gustiness of up to 105 kph.
At 7:00 AM today, the center of Tropical Storm “Ramon” was estimated based on all available data, including Benguet and Daet Doppler Radars, at 190 km East of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan (17.5 °N, 123.5 °E ).
Typhoon “Ramon” is forecast to make landfall over Northern Cagayan between tonight and tomorrow morning. Further intensification prior to landfall remains likely.
PAGASA weather update today: tropical storm Ramon
Signal No. 2 (winds of 61 km/h to 120 km/h)
- Cagayan, including Babuyan Group of Islands
- northern part of Isabela (Sta Maria, San Pablo, Maconacon, Cabagan, Sto Tomas,Quezon, Delfin Albano, Tumauini, Divilacan)
- 24 Hour(Tomorrow morning): In the vicinity of Abulug, Cagayan(18.4°N, 121.4°E)
- 48 Hour(Wednesday morning):190 km Northwest of Iba, Zambales(16.3°N, 118.5°E)
- 72 Hour(Thursday morning): 870 km West Southwest of Dagupan City, Pangasinan (OUTSIDE PAR)(12.4°N, 113.2°E)
Meanwhile, as of 7 am today, a new Low Pressure Area (LPA) outside the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) was estimated at 1,725 km East of Eastern Visayas (10.6°N, 141.5°E). This weather disturbance is forecast to enter the PAR within 24 hours and is being monitored for potential tropical cyclone development.