It is said to be a way to avoid overcrowding, which can cause COVID-19 infection.
“‘Yon ay magiging kabawasan sa mga pumipila sa branches natin, at much safer at convenient siya sa mga miyembro,” said Moti.
But for many members, it is better to go to the office because the process is easier and faster.
“Mas okay dito [sa opisina] kasi direktang nakakapagtanong. Mas mabilis talaga,” said Gary Stephen Algarne, member of Pag-IBIG.
Meanwhile, the online filing program is now in pilot testing in 2 companies with the employee’s loan application directly to the employer for a quick approval.
One of the beneficiaries was employee Louie Arroza.
“Mas madali na po siya mag-apply ng loan online. Bukod sa wala nang pila, mas safe din dahil nagagawa na po siya sa bahay,” said Arroza.
For now, before you submit it online, you need to print the application and sign it with the employer.
The back-to-back page of the signed application, picture of valid government-issued ID, and selfie holding the ID, loyalty card plus or cash card will be uploaded to virtual Pag-IBIG.
But because many Filipinos do not have access to the internet or do not know how to go online, Pag-IBIG will not eliminate face-to-face or manual transactions.
How to Apply Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Online 2020
1. Fill out the Fillable Loan Form.
– Click this link for the fillable Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) Form https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/…/SLF065_MultiPurposeLoanApp…
– Click this link for the fillable Calamity Loan Form https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/…/SLF066_CalamityLoanApplica…
– Fill out Fillable Loan Form, no need for signature
2. Save the filled-out form as PDF file
3. Send the PDF file via email to your company HR, authorized company representative, or Fund Coordinator along with (1) valid ID and the front and back images of your Loyalty Card Plus, or Landbank, UCPB, or DBP cash card.
The company HR, authorized representative, or Fund Coordinator shall email the following to the Pag-IBIG Fund email address designated for your area:
1. Your loan application and requirements
2. The filled-out ”Employer Confirmation of STL Application” bearing your name. Your authorized company representative or Fund Coordinator can download this fillable form via this link https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/…/Email-Format-Employer-Conf…
Note: Please download an Adobe Acrobat Reader to use the Fillable Forms