Social media is a tool that a lot of people use to build their business and online presence. One of the most powerful platforms right now to do that is Instagram.
But tracking analytics and using Instagram can be time-consuming and frustrating if you are new to using it. That is why there are many apps available to help you streamline and optimize your Instagram game.
Tracking your followers is key to understanding your audience, and one of the best tools to do that is Crowdfire. So in this review, we will take a look at everything you need to know about Crowdfire.
Features of Crowdfire App
Here are some of the features:
- You can link multiple accounts to the same Crowdfire accounts, track when you are mentioned, and answer private messages.
- Able to set up and schedule posts.
- Use Crowdfire to find third pay content that is relevant so you can share it on your page.
- Analytics and reports that help track the success of your posts.
- Built-in tools to help monitor other accounts that are in the same niche.
- Monitor your followers, who unfollowed you, who you follow that doesn’t follow back, and so much more.
Not all features will be available in every tier (see cost section below).
In order to get the most from Crowdfire, there are a few tips that you can use. First, make sure to give your followers a chance to follow you back. After you have followed a bunch of people, you will want to give them a few days to follow you back before unfollowing them.
Then go through those that you followed and use the time option to unfollow those that you followed first. Make a whitelist of people you want to follow even if they aren’t following you back.
You want to do your research and be very mindful of the people you follow. Use the platform regularly, especially when using the free version.
Who Is It Suited For?
Crowdfire is great for anyone looking to expand their Instagram presence and elevate their business or influence. This includes digital marketers, small businesses, or social media management companies.
The ability to track your followers and monitor multiple other analytics will allow those that choose this app to improve their marketing campaigns.
Best Uses – iPhone/Android Accessibility
Crowdfire is available as an online platform, as well as on apps for both Android and iOS. This means that you can easily integrate it across all of your devices.
There are four packages to choose from:
- Only 10 scheduled posts/account
- Reports and analytics
Plus – $7.48/month
- 2 accounts/social media platform
- Schedule 100 posts/account
- Chrome extension to share content
- 30 days of social media analytics
Premium – $37.48/month
- 5 accounts/social media platform
- Schedule posts in bulk
- Access to competitor analysis
- Add company and team profile
VIP – $74.98/month
- 50 accounts/social media platform
- Schedule 800 posts/account
- Add/Manage two profiles
You can choose from the above packages to suit your needs.
- Has a free version
- Even the higher packages are affordable
- Good content curation
- Wide range of tracking and reporting tools
- May take some time to get a hold of using it
- Doesn’t have a block/unblock feature
- Not all features are available in every tier
How to Download
The first thing you have to do is sign up for an account and then link your social media accounts to your new Crowdfire. Once this is done, you can download the app to your smart devices dependent on the operating system you are working with.
When you sign in to your account, the first thing you will do is choose topics. These topics should be relevant to the niche of the account you are using. This will help Crowdfire suggest content and accounts that match the topics.
Once you have chosen what you wanted to share, you will then choose the social media platform you want to share the content with. From there, you design the post and schedule.
Crowdfire is one of many apps that you can use to track your Instagram followers. It is comprehensive and gives the user tons of features that will elevate their Instagram game.