How to apply for Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan online 2020?
Pag-IBIG approved online filing of loans, including Calamity Online, amid the enhanced community quarantine due to COVID-19.
Any Pag-IBIG member could avail of the Pag-IBIG Fund Calamity Loan Program, which “seeks to provide immediate financial aid to affected members in calamity-stricken areas.”
The Philippines has been placed under a state of calamity by President Rodrigo Duterte last March 17.
According to Proclamation 929, the state of calamity will last for six months unless earlier lifted or extended by the President.
How to Apply Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Online 2020
Who can apply for a Pag-IBIG Fund Calamity Loan?
- must be a contributing member residing in an area declared by the Office of the President of the Local Sanggunian under a state of calamity
- have at least twenty-four (24) monthly membership savings (MS) and sufficient proof of income to qualify
- if you have an existing Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan, MPL, and/or Calamity Loan, your payments must be updated for you to qualify.
How to Apply Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Online 2020
1. Fill out the Fillable Loan Form.
– Click this link for the fillable Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) Form https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/…/SLF065_MultiPurposeLoanApp…
– Click this link for the fillable Calamity Loan Form https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/…/SLF066_CalamityLoanApplica…
– Fill out Fillable Loan Form, no need for signature
2. Save the filled-out form as PDF file
3. Send the PDF file via email to your company HR, authorized company representative, or Fund Coordinator along with (1) valid ID and the front and back images of your Loyalty Card Plus, or Landbank, UCPB, or DBP cash card.
The company HR, authorized representative, or Fund Coordinator shall email the following to the Pag-IBIG Fund email address designated for your area:
1. Your loan application and requirements
2. The filled-out ”Employer Confirmation of STL Application” bearing your name. Your authorized company representative or Fund Coordinator can download this fillable form via this link https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/…/Email-Format-Employer-Conf…
Note: Please download an Adobe Acrobat Reader to use the Fillable Forms
What are the requirements for a Calamity Loan application?
• Completely filled-out application form
• Filled-out Employer Confirmation of STL Application with your name
• 1 valid ID
• Front and back images of your Loyalty Card Plus, or Landbank, UCPB, or DBP cash card.
First-time borrowers with no Loyalty Card Plus, Landbank, or DBP Cashcard will be advised on how to receive their loan proceeds best.
How much can you borrow?
- Qualified applicants can borrow up to 80% of their total Pag-IBIG Regular Savings
- It consists of their monthly contributions, their employer’s contributions, and accumulated dividends earned.”
- If you have an outstanding Multi-Purpose and/or Calamity Loan, the amount of loan you will receive is “the difference between the 80% of your total Pag-IBIG Regular Savings and the outstanding balance of your loan/s.”
What is the deadline for the application?
- Within 90 days from the declaration of a state of calamity
How long is the processing period of the application after submission?
- The target is 3 to 7 working days from the receipt of the application until the release of the calamity loan proceeds according to Pag-IBIG vice president Kalin Franco-Garcia
How do you pay, and how much is the interest rate?
- Loan is payable within 24 months and comes with the initial payment due on the 3rd month after the loan release
How will I know if my loan has been approved?
Pag-IBIG said the “member would receive a text message that will confirm the loan approval and crediting in the Loyalty Card Plus, LandBank, or DBP Cashcard.”
Where can I email the requirements?
Here’s the list of email addresses assigned based on your office address.
- NCRNorth@pagibigfund.gov.ph, for members served by our GMA Kamuning, Quezon Avenue, Commonwealth Avenue, Cubao, Marikina, Caloocan – EDSA, Valenzuela, Pasig, Mandaluyong – Shaw Zentrum, and Antipolo branches
- NCRSouth@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Makati-Buendia I, Binan, Makati-Ayala Avenue, Makati-Buendia II, Makati-JP Rizal, Taguig – Gate 3 Plaza, Guadalupe-EDSA, Muntinlupa, SM Aura, Intramuros, Sta. Mesa, Binondo, Pasay, Las Pinas-Robinsons Place, Paranaque, Imus, Rosario, and Dasmarinas branches
- Ilocos@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our La Union, Laoag, Vigan, Dagupan, Urdaneta, and Baguio branches
- Cagayanvalley@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Tuguegarao, Solano, and Cauayan branches
- Centralluzon@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our San Fernando, Tarlac, Angeles, SBMA, Balanga, Malolos, Baliwag, Cabanatuan, and Meycauayan branches
- Southerntagalog@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Lucena, Batangas, Lipa, Calamba, San Pablo, Sta. Rosa, Calapan, and Palawan branches
- Bicol@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Legazpi and Naga branches
- Centraleastvisayas@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Cebu-Ayala, Dumaguete, Talisay, Toledo, Cebu-Colon, Mandaue, Danao, Mactan, Tagbilaran, Tacloban, Calbayog, and Ormoc branches
- Westvisayas@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Iloilo-Manduriao, Iloilo-Molo, Kalibo, San Jose de Buenavista, Roxas, Bacolod, Kabankalan, and Sagay branches
- Northmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our CDO-Lapasan, CDO-Carmen, Valencia, Butuan, San Francisco, Surigao, and Iligan branches
- Westmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Zamboanga, Dipolog, and Pagadian branches
- Southwestmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Davao-Bajada, Davao-Matina, Davao-Lanang, Digos, Tagum, Panabo, General Santos, Polomolok, Koronadal, Kidapawan, and Cotabato branches