Here are the step-by-step procedures on how to apply for the GSIS loan online 2020.
Government Service Insurance System or GSIS announced they are now accepting online applications for Consoloan, Policy, and Pension Loan.
However, Emergency Loan is not yet available for online application. The GSIS Management will make an announcement regarding the Emergency Loan at a later time.
How to Apply for GSIS Consoloan, Policy, Pension Loan Online 2020
- Download a loan application form from GSIS Website (https://www.gsis.gov.ph/downloadable-forms/). Fill out loan application form.
- Prepare a picture of PDF file of the following documents:
- Duly accomplished loan application form;
- Clear picture of borrower holding the duty accomplished form;
- Valid ID with picture and signature (front and back); and
- GSIS temporary or UMID eCard (front and back).
- Create an email using your personal or your office/company-assigned email address. In the email Subject/Title, provide the following information:
GSIS LOAN APPLICATION_(BP NO.)_(LAST NAME)_(FIRST NAME)_(AGENCY NAME)
Example: GSIS LOAN APPLICATION_2000123456_DELA CRUZ_JUAN_DPWH CEBU
For Pension Loan
PENSION LOAN_(BP NO.)_(LAST NAME)_(FIRST NAME)_(CITY/PROVINCE)
Example: PENSION LOAN_2000123456_DELA CRUZ_JUAN_ANTIPOLO, RIZAL
- Attach the required documents and email them to your designated email address below (maximum of 2 MB per email):
|National Capital Region (NCR) including Quezon City and Caviteemail@example.com|
After you have submitted/emailed your loan application documents, please wait for an email acknowledgment response from a GSIS personnel. Also, check your email regularly for messages notifying you of your Tentative Loan Computation and loan conformity, or if submitted incomplete and/or non-compliant documents.
For active members applying for either Consoloan or Policy Loan, after they receive your email reply conforming to the Tentative Loan Computation (email conformity), your electronic loan application will then be forwarded to your respective Agency Authorized Officer (AAO) for certification.