Losing weight is a challenge even on the best of days, but when those snacky moments hit, it becomes even more challenging. Why is that, you might ask? How many times do you want to snack on healthy food items?
In fact, a lot of the time, it is easier to choose healthy meals over snacks. To help you do this, many apps can be used.
In this article, we will take a look at three of the best apps that can be used to promote the eating of healthy snacks.
Noom is an app created by dieticians to help achieve lasting results. By using the food log and managing a daily calorie allotment, Noom allows the user to choose smart snack options and maintain a healthy diet.
When you choose this app, you get a lot of features that will help you keep on your path to healthy living. Here are some of those features.
- Psychology tricks that are proven to trick your mind into new habits
- Daily support and accountability through flexible coaching
- Personalized feedback from the in-app activity
- Tracking tools
- A large database of articles
- Smart technology to identify challenges in real-time
- Comprehensive food database
- A pedometer that uses less battery
How to Download
There are several pricing options when it comes to this amazing app. Noom price tiers look are below.
- Monthly – $59
- Bi-Monthly – $99
- Quarterly – $129
- Bi-annual – $149
- Eight Months – $159
- Annual – $199
Lose It! is an app that can be used to manage your weight by tracking food intake and exercises.
It is an easy to use calorie counter that will keep you aware of what you have put in your stomach, and this should help you choose and maintain healthy snacking.
The features you get are simple but very effective. Here are the base features you can use to monitor your weight loss journey and ensure you are making smart decisions when it comes to snacking.
- Compatible with a wide range of devices and apps
- Track your water to make sure you stay hydrated
- Emailed reports that detail behaviors and progress
- Smart camera feature
- Barcode scanning system for nutritional entry
- Set Macro goals
- Create personalized goals
How to Download
Now that we have looked at the features and how to download this app, let’s take a look at the cost of Lose It!.
This option gives you basic features.
Premium – approx. $40/yr.
The premium option will give you all the basic features as well as the following.
- Meal planning
- Better synchronization
- Comprehensive nutritional reports
- Improved weight goal setting tools
- Deeper data analysis
MyFitnessPal is one of the most popular calorie trackers and can be used to build healthier habits.
By utilizing the extensive database of food items to log your daily meals, you will be able to monitor whether you are making healthy choices.
Along with a huge database, there are tons of other features that you can use to keep your weight loss journey going. Here are some of those features.
- The database built into the app has a wide range of different food types.
- You can search for multiple types of exercises to choose from.
- Hydration tracking
How to Download
Another factor to consider is how much of your hard-earned money you will have to spend to take advantage of all these wonderful features. Here is a look at the two tiers you have to choose from.
- Track other weight analysis metrics
- Track food and calories
Premium – $9.99/month or $49.99/yr.
- Food analysis
- Access to past weekly reports
- Export CVS files
- Visibility of macronutrients
- Ability to change nutritional dashboard
- Set goals by meal
Here are many apps designed to help you manage a diet and work your way to a healthier life. The three options we discussed above just happen to be three of the best apps you can choose.
So if you are looking to control your snacking, make sure to check them out!