My grandmother was Pennsylvanian German Dutch and she made this recipe over and over again. I must admit I miss her cooking and I miss this type of food in the Philippines. Here’s a quick put together recipe for those who are looking to reconnect with the love of their life, at the dinner table that is.
2 tablespoons of Real Butter
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast – or substitute with 6 skinless chicken thighs
1 0nion, finely diced
2 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
2 small packages Grands Jr biscuits (10 biscuits) – substitute any easy prepare biscuits
1. Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a greased slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
2. Secure lid and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, roll each torn biscuit piece in flour (to prevent them from sticking together), then drop into the slow cooker. Replace lid and cook remaining 30 minutes.
Latest posts by Timothy Walker (see all)
- Fil-Am and American turn themselves in on drug run in US - November 7, 2017
- Philippines suspends Uber, Grab vehicle registrations as backlog mounts - November 7, 2017
- Mad, bad or misunderstood? What is Kim Jong Un really thinking? - August 28, 2017