Well this has to be one of the best sweet treats you’ll ever try, a total indulgent chocolate trip of a lifetime – not only do the best of both worlds involving chocolate and peanut butter collide in this recipe, but the taste and warm gooey treat is simply one of the best I’ve ever tasted.
Chocolate Peanut Butter French Toast
- 4 slices thick bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, melted
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, salt and vanilla. On a plate, add corn flake crumbs and sugar, and mix well.
- Preheat a large skillet on medium-low heat. Add bread to egg mixture and let soak on each side for about 60 seconds. Remove from egg mixture and thoroughly dredge through corn flake crumbs. Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet and add bread. Fry until golden brown on each side, about 2-3 minutes each. Repeat with additional bread, using remaining tablespoon of butter for the next 2 pieces.
- Top french toast with melted peanut butter and chocolate.
Latest posts by Timothy Walker (see all)
- Fil-Am and American turn themselves in on drug run in US - November 7, 2017
- Philippines suspends Uber, Grab vehicle registrations as backlog mounts - November 7, 2017
- Mad, bad or misunderstood? What is Kim Jong Un really thinking? - August 28, 2017