Here’s a nice twist to the classic Mexican taco. Try this Asian Tacos recipe and see for yourself what you’ve been missing:
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 pound of boneless chicken breast (preferably skinless) – cut into thin strips
- 1 pound of broccoli, red peppers, onions and mushroom (or a combination which you prefer)
- 1/2 cup of stir-fry sauce
- 1 pack of flour tortillas for burritos or buy pre-made taco shells
- 1 In 10-inch skillet or wok, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from heat.
- 2 Cut vegetables into about 1/2-inch pieces; add to chicken in skillet. Cook and stir over medium-high heat about 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain. Add 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until hot.
- 3 Spread about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture over half of each tortilla or taco shell; fold tortillas in half. (Fold tortillas in half again if desired.) Serve with additional stir-fry sauce.
Latest posts by Timothy Walker (see all)
- Fil-Am and American turn themselves in on drug run in US - November 7, 2017
- Philippines suspends Uber, Grab vehicle registrations as backlog mounts - November 7, 2017
- Mad, bad or misunderstood? What is Kim Jong Un really thinking? - August 28, 2017