A young girl from the town of Sipocot in Camarines Sur died of electrocution after her face came in contact with the defective device.
14-year-old Judy Ann Ajero was talking on the phone with her cousin when her face made contact with a wire at 10am on Monday.
The accident happened at her home in Barangay Gaongan, Sipocot.
A report did not not the brand of charger that caused the death of the young girl – relatives rushed Ajero to the Dipocot District Hospital, where she was pronounced dead on arrival.
Like Us on Facebook
Latest posts by Timothy Walker (see all)
- Fil-Am and American turn themselves in on drug run in US - November 7, 2017
- Philippines suspends Uber, Grab vehicle registrations as backlog mounts - November 7, 2017
- Mad, bad or misunderstood? What is Kim Jong Un really thinking? - August 28, 2017