Defective phone charger electrocuted 14-year-old girl

ADVERTISING

phone charger
Defective Phone Charger Cause for Electrocution of 14-Year-Old Girl in Camarines Sur – stock photo – www.philippineslifestyle.com

A young girl from the town of Sipocot in Camarines Sur died of electrocution after her face came in contact with the defective device.

14-year-old Judy Ann Ajero was talking on the phone with her cousin when her face made contact with a wire at 10am on Monday.

ADVERTISING

The accident happened at her home in Barangay Gaongan, Sipocot.

A report did not not the brand of charger that caused the death of the young girl – relatives rushed Ajero to the Dipocot District Hospital, where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

Source

ADVERTISING

Like Us on Facebook

 

ADVERTISING