Chinese arrested for selling shabu in Cagayan

A Chinese national was arrested in , Cagayan on Wednesday morning for allegedly pushing shabu.

According to the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Region 2, they launched a buy-bust operation on 38-year-old businessman Lijun “Kevin” Cao after receiving information about his illegal activities.

Police seized 34 pieces of heat-sealed plastic sachets containing suspected shabu, including the one the suspect sold to a PDEA agent who pretended to be a poseur buyer.

According to PDEA Region 2, the total weight of the confiscated shabu with an equivalent value of P34,000 is approximately 5 grams.

Authorities also seized the suspect’s cellphones and vehicle as evidence.

Lijun has already been charged with violating Sections 5 and 11, Article 2 of Republic Act 9165 or Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act.

Three Chinese nationals were rescued by the  Police District Crime Investigation Section. They were alleged to have been abducted by fellow Chinese in exchange for .

The operation stemmed from a call by a concerned citizen to the Dagonoy PCP with a Chinese man walking on the road handcuffed.

Chinese arrested for selling shabu in Cagayan

When the man was brought to Sta. Ana Police Station, he went to Manila after applying online as a cook.

But when he met with the person who identified himself as the employer, he was taken to a safehouse in and was not released.

The follow-up operation was conducted in Barangay San Antonio, where the man came from.

At the same time, they received a call that someone had jumped into one of the houses there.

With the help of the house’s caretaker, police entered and found the Chinese man who allegedly jumped from the house.

According to Police Maj. Rommel Anicete, chief of the MPD Crime Investigation Section, they thought the man was the victim, but the real victim identified him as the one who guarded and assaulted him.

Two other Chinese nationals who were handcuffed and chained were rescued on the 4th floor of the house.

The Chinese woman’s body was bruised, and she still had burns on her leg.

Visit our Facebook page for more  updates.