Cebu Pacific begins its piso base fare two-day seat sale for domestic and international flights starting January 16, Thursday.
The travel time for January 16-17 sale period is from July 1 to December 31, 2020. As per its mechanics, only online payments via the Cebu Pacific website or app will be accepted for the first day of the sale.
Cebu Pacific scheduled the piso fare sale per destination to manage the influx of 12 midnight to 8 a.m. for domestic routes; 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, and Macau; and 4 p.m. to 12 p.m. for Southeast Asia, Dubai, Melbourne and Sydney.
Cebu Pacific piso fare sale begins today
12:00 AM – 8:00 AM Schedule
- Cagayan de Oro to Bohol, Dumaguete, or Iloilo
- Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calbayog, Camiguin, Clark, Coron (Busuanga), Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, or Zamboanga
- Clark to Bacolod, Bohol, Boracay (Caticlan), Davao, Iloilo, or Puerto Princesa
- Davao to Bacolod, Bohol, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo, or Zamboanga
- Iloilo to General Santos or Puerto Princesa
- Manila to Bacolod, Bohol, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan (Isabela), Cebu, Cotobato, Coron (Busuanga), Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Marinduque, Masbate, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Siargao, Romblon (Tablas), Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Virac, or Zamboanga
- Zamboanga to Cotabato or Tawi-Tawi
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Cebu to Hong Kong, Macau, Seoul (Incheon), Shanghai, or Tokyo (Narita)
- Clark to Hong Kong, Macau, or Tokyo (Narita)
- Iloilo to Hong Kong
- Kalibo to Seoul (Incheon)
- Manila to Beijing, Fukuoka, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Macau, Nagoya, Osaka, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Seoul (Incheon), Xiamen, Taipei, or Tokyo (Narita)
- Puerto Princesa to Hong Kong
More details are available on the Cebu Pacific website.