Cavite Governor Jonvic Remulla, on Tuesday, issued detailed guidelines for shoppers and mall operators.
Remulla ordered the shutdown of shopping malls on Monday after shoppers failed to practice social distancing.
In a Facebook post, the governor released the protocols, including a one-hour limited time for mallgoers to stay inside the shopping centers.
“May time card na iibigay sa bawat napasok ng mall. 1 hour (isang oras) lamang Ang pwede sa loob,” Remulla said.
(A time card will be given to everyone entering the mall. They can only stay inside for one hour.)
Cavite governor issues mall operation regulations
- Mall operating hours will be 10 am to 5 pm.
- One entrance, one exit will be implemented.
- Mall security should impose social distance management inside and outside the business establishment.
- COE, working ID, travel, and transit pass will not be accepted. Only those carrying Q-pass will be allowed to enter the mall even on weekends.
- There will be a quota on the number of people who can enter the mall. After one exit, another person can enter.
- Music will not be allowed in the mall’s PA system.
- The mall is for locals only.
The Cavite government also assigned each mall to a specific group of residents. SM, WalterMart, and Robinson Dasma are for Dasmariñas, Bacoor, Gentri, at Imus, and Silang residents. Tanza residents may shop at Puregold.
Shoppers from Cavite city, Noveleta, Kawit could go to Rosario while those from Maragondon, Naic, Trece, Ternate, and Indang could proceed to 13.
Residents from Mendez, Amadeo, Alfonso, Magallanes, and barangay Cabangaan of Silang could shop Tagaytay.
Individuals from GMA, barangay Bulihan, and Maguyam could shop at Carmona.
Remulla added there would be a uni-directional flow inside the mall. Arrows would be placed to give shoppers direction.
Supermarkets, food stores, drug stores, and hardware should have their own entrance and should not use the mall’s entrance.
“Lahat Ng patakaran na Ito ay para sa inyong kabutihan at kalusugan. Masamain man ninyo ay pasensya na. Wala ako sa mood makipagtaluhan. Ang mga patakaran na Ito ay malinaw,” Remulla said.
(All of these rules are for everyone’s good and health. I’m sorry if you take it against me. I am not in the mood for an argument. This guide is clear.)