Caloocan City police, along with the Northern Police District, raided six establishments in the city of Caloocan after a tip-off on the sale of fake motorcycle parts.
Police said Eduardo Chua filed a complaint against several establishments on 10th Avenue and Rizal Avenue. Armed with a search warrant, authorities raided the following establishments and seized fake motorcycle parts from each one:
- Roadbikers Shop
- Motorbrute Trading
- Lucky Sun Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Center
- Motogizer Trading
- 2 Wheelers Motor Parts
- Proraze Motorcycle Parts Trading
Police confiscated thousands of fake Uma racing fuel hoses, breather hoses, handle grips, throttle kits and other pirated motorcycle accessories with a street value of 334,870 pesos.
The owners of all six establishments are facing charges for violating RA 8293, the Intellectual Property Rights Law.
Latest posts by Timothy Walker (see all)
- Fil-Am and American turn themselves in on drug run in US - November 7, 2017
- Philippines suspends Uber, Grab vehicle registrations as backlog mounts - November 7, 2017
- Mad, bad or misunderstood? What is Kim Jong Un really thinking? - August 28, 2017