- A summary of Slade’s history of arrest and sexual misdeeds compiled from open source reporting, online-media publications, and news reports;
- Website pages detailing Slade’s offences and abuses towards children;
- News reports
- Confirmation from the UK government of criminal charges against Slade, including buggery, gross indecency and indecent assault against children.
Slade was a permanent resident of the Philippines for more than 10 years, living in Angeles City.
Slade lived near a school where he lured boys to his home. Some were said to be as young as eight. He offered them 150 pesos for nude photos and to perform sexual acts upon him.
The Briton was re-arrested after sexually explicit images of boys were found on his laptop. The parents of the victims have positively identified their children in photographs provided by BI officials.
All boys involved in the incidents were under the age of 12 and have confirmed the allegations against Slade. However, all charges against Slade were originally dismissed.
In January this year, he was charged as an ‘undesirable alien’ by the BI. He has denied all charges against him and claimed the accusations were ‘make believe’ and a ‘magical fantasy’.
Mison’s final word on the matter was this: “However, we find that Slade’s reported acts pose a significant risk and threat to our children’s well-being, a concern which is considered in the utmost interest of the state.”
As well as being deported, Slade will be placed on an immigration blacklist.
Like Us on Facebook
Latest posts by Timothy Walker (see all)
- Fil-Am and American turn themselves in on drug run in US - November 7, 2017
- Philippines suspends Uber, Grab vehicle registrations as backlog mounts - November 7, 2017
- Mad, bad or misunderstood? What is Kim Jong Un really thinking? - August 28, 2017