8-year-old electrocuted inside the school

ADVERTISING

An 8-year-old boy did not make it to the hospital alive after he got electrocuted while playing on the stage of his school in Barangay Gomez this morning.

As requested by the family, the victim was identified under the name Mark Anthony, a Grade 3 student at Gomez Elementary School, and a resident of the said barangay.

ADVERTISING

According to the police, the victim was seen playing on the stage of the school, about 7 am this morning. The child soon held at a steel fence that was attached in a live wire.

The victim immediately got electrocuted and was rushed to the hospital but died. Police are currently investigating who is responsible for the incident.

Teacher make students watch porn for sex ed class in Iloilo

ADVERTISING

A teacher reportedly made grade 10 students watch porn for their sex ed (sexual education) class in Ajuy, Iloilo.

Allegedly, that is the teacher’s way of teaching sex education.

Some students even testified that they had watched porn inside the school.

The incident concerned Ajuy Mayor Jett Rojas.

Rojas said he already talked to the administration of Pili National High School, which firmly believed that watching the porn video was only part of studying sex ed.

According to the mayor, the Department of Education should investigate and guide teachers on how sex education should be taught.

DepEd-Iloilo is now investigating the incident.

ADVERTISING