15 Philippine hotels made it to Forbes Travel Guide Star Awards for 2020.
Of the 15 Philippine properties, six hotels were given the highest rating of five stars, with Marco Polo Ortigas and Sky Tower at Solaire Resort and Casino at it for the third consecutive year.
The Peninsula Manila and Nuwa Manila City of Dreams are keeping their five-star rating for the second year in a row.
Nuwa Spa Manila and Okada Manila were also included in the list of Philippine five-star rated hotels.
The four-star rating was given to Fairmont Makati, Hyatt Regency Manila, Nobu Hotel Manila, Raffles Makati, The Retreat Spa at Okada Manila, Shangri-La at the Fort and Sofitel Philippine Plaza.
Meanwhile, the Makati Shangri-La and Conrad Manila maintained their recommended status from last year.
Forbes awarded London as the city with the most number of five-star hotels.
15 Philippine hotels included in Forbes Travel Guide 2020 Star Awards
- Marco Polo Ortigas Manila: 5-Star
2. Nüwa Manila at City of Dreams: 5-Star
3. Nüwa Spa Manila: 5-Star
4. Okada Manila: 5-Star
5. The Peninsula Manila: 5-Star
6. Sky Tower at Solaire Resort & Casino: 5-Star
7. Conrad Manila: Recommended
8. Makati Shangri-La, Manila: Recommended
9. Fairmont Makati: 4-Star
10. Hyatt Regency Manila City of Dreams: 4-Star
11. Raffles Makati: 4-Star
12. The Retreat Spa at Okada Manila: 4-Star
13. Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila: 4-Star
14. Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila: 4-Star
15. Nobu Hotel Manila: 4-Star
Get the full list of Forbes Travel Guide 2020 Star Awards here.