Officials are asking many questions as to the escape of Korean Cho Seongdae, again!
Seongdae originally escaped a Bureau of Immigration Immigration detention centre on September 29.
He was recaptured on October 11 – but once again, ten days later he has escaped, again.
Seongdae has managed to escape from the Intelligence Service of the Armed Forces of the Philippines detention cell in Camp Anguinaldo.
He was discovered missing at 3am yesterday – so far it is unclear how Seongdao managed to escape undetected under tight security.
Authorities are already asking why Seongdae was not detailed at a BI detention center and how he ended up being held at Camp Anguinaldo.
Ironically, BI Commissioner Siegfried Mison and BI Technical Assistant for Intelligence and Counter Intelligence, Jeofrey Tupas are both former ISAFP officers.
Seaongdae is accused of human trafficking, prostitution, sex abuse and usurpation (meaning taking or holding someone by force).
Seongdae is the Korean that said he bribed his way out of BI detention center in Camp Bangong Diwa for the sum of 1-million pesos.
BI jail warden L’Rey dela Cruz, who has been at his post for two years and jail personnel on duty at the time of his first escape is under investigation. He was relieved from his post after the incident.
BI Commissioner Siegfried Mison said the suspect also executed an affidavit that would implicate “a lot” of other officers who helped him break out of the detention facility.
Mison said he vowed to completely overhaul the detention facility after the initial findings – he also said he had identified individuals who assisted Seongdae in his plans to escape the detention centre.
Mison said that “necessary measures” were put into place so that an escape will not happen again – making many question why Seongdae was in another facility and not in a BI controlled cell.
Like Us on Facebook