The 2015 theme for atheist and agnostic groups worldwide will be “Breaking Through with Reason and Humanism.”
The event will be sponsored by the Atheist Alliance International as well as Atheist Foundation of Australia and the Norwegian Humanist Association. It is also supported by the Icelandic Ethical Humanist Association and YLF Contract and Costs Solutions Inc.
The event will be attended by non-believers from the United States, Europe, Australia and numerous other countries.
- David G. McAfee, author of “Mom, Dad, I’m an Atheist: The Guide to Coming Out as a Non-believer and Disproving Christianity and Other Secular Writings”
- Bob Churchill, International Humanist and Ethical Union’s communications director
- Red Dela Dingco Tani, founder of the Filipino Freethinkers
- Bill Flavell, international freethought groups consultant and speaker
- Rodion M. Herrera, head astronomy lecturer at Voyager Philippines
- Willie Poh Kaw Lik, lecturer at Multimedia University in Malayisa, humanist, web developer, part-time philosopher and TEDx speaker
- Prof. Eric Julian Manalastas, UP Department of Psychology faculty member specializing on LGBT psychology
- Diogenes of Mayberry, author of “Manifest Insanity, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Think for Myself”
- Lily Freida Cabaddu Macabangun-Milla, director of international affairs at the Commission on Higher Education
For more information, visit http://patas.co/patascon2015/.